Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries.When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they elected instead to terminate enrollment, due to the fact that I took pictures of the most recent injuries while we were on the property.
It was explained to me that their policy doesn't allow that. BUT, their enrollment packet acknowledges that parents CAN take photos for legal or personal use, as long as there are no other children or staff members in the photo. They also stated that we were kicked out because I told another student's parent about the injuries that had been inflicted on my children.
My children are now in a Christian based, single owner, single site daycare with safety cameras in every room.Thank you, La Petite for turning a bad situation into a good one, despite your best efforts not to.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Leaving for a better daycare
What I disliked
- Total lack of concern for anything but money
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am at PJC in the culinary program, if your lucky and get to go off center for your classes then you will be fine but having them on center..."
- "There was negligence by one of the babysitters at la petite academy in 798 E. J St San Diego ca .. She was taking care of only 3 kids with..."
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."
- "The Braums at Mustang Rd. And I-40 served me a raw, pink, cold burger the manager on location was more helpful then corporate when I tried to contact them on..."
- "We ordered 2 stocks from boyds. Both were for savage axis rifles. We followed the website's ordering instructions. It never once allowed for inputting of the calibers,..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."