Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries.When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they elected instead to terminate enrollment, due to the fact that I took pictures of the most recent injuries while we were on the property.
It was explained to me that their policy doesn't allow that. BUT, their enrollment packet acknowledges that parents CAN take photos for legal or personal use, as long as there are no other children or staff members in the photo. They also stated that we were kicked out because I told another student's parent about the injuries that had been inflicted on my children.
My children are now in a Christian based, single owner, single site daycare with safety cameras in every room.Thank you, La Petite for turning a bad situation into a good one, despite your best efforts not to.
More Review Details
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Leaving for a better daycare
What I disliked
- Total lack of concern for anything but money
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I do not have anything bad to say about the teachers, they all have their own teaching style, and unlike the old days, they expect you to have studied the..."
- "I wanted to get tutoring services from this company. I simply typed Book Smart Tutor Reviews on Google. It appears their reviews were written by the same person...."
- "In response to Mrs. Collin's friend Jennifer who keeps denying that this teacher had issues with parents at Lyndon Academy when she first started there! These are her Facebook..."
- "The Braums at Mustang Rd. And I-40 served me a raw, pink, cold burger the manager on location was more helpful then corporate when I tried to contact them on..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."
- "We ordered 2 stocks from boyds. Both were for savage axis rifles. We followed the website's ordering instructions. It never once allowed for inputting of the calibers,..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."