La Petite Academy - Multiple Injuries

Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries.When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they elected instead to terminate enrollment, due to the fact that I took pictures of the most recent injuries while we were on the property.

It was explained to me that their policy doesn't allow that. BUT, their enrollment packet acknowledges that parents CAN take photos for legal or personal use, as long as there are no other children or staff members in the photo. They also stated that we were kicked out because I told another student's parent about the injuries that had been inflicted on my children.

My children are now in a Christian based, single owner, single site daycare with safety cameras in every room.Thank you, La Petite for turning a bad situation into a good one, despite your best efforts not to.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Equipment Quality
Additional Fees

• What I liked
    • Leaving for a better daycare
  • What I disliked
    • Total lack of concern for anything but money

Review category
review #883284 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with La Petite Academy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 31 #1192788 South Yarra, Victoria County

I can't possibly imagine why a facility would want to terminate their relationship with an obvious litigious troublemaker.

13 2 Reply

Aug 14 #1198786 Elk City, Oklahoma

Does your employer pay you extra for these comments? It's pretty obvious that you work for La Petite. Nice try, though.

1 9 Reply

Aug 19 #1201034 Balwyn, Victoria

Fail. Learn to recognise countries outside the US.
Yes, they do exist.

9 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.