Yukon, Oklahoma
1.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries.When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they elected instead to terminate enrollment, due to the fact that I took pictures of the most recent injuries while we were on the property.

It was explained to me that their policy doesn't allow that. BUT, their enrollment packet acknowledges that parents CAN take photos for legal or personal use, as long as there are no other children or staff members in the photo. They also stated that we were kicked out because I told another student's parent about the injuries that had been inflicted on my children.

My children are now in a Christian based, single owner, single site daycare with safety cameras in every room.Thank you, La Petite for turning a bad situation into a good one, despite your best efforts not to.

I liked: Leaving for a better daycare.

Had an Experience with La Petite Academy?

Comments

South Yarra, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1192788

I can't possibly imagine why a facility would want to terminate their relationship with an obvious litigious troublemaker.

to Anonymous Elk City, Oklahoma, United States #1198786

Does your employer pay you extra for these comments? It's pretty obvious that you work for La Petite. Nice try, though.

to Anonymous Balwyn, Victoria, Australia #1201034

Fail. Learn to recognise countries outside the US.

Yes, they do exist.