Bonita, California
3.6

There was negligence by one of the babysitters at la petite academy in 798 E.J St San Diego ca ..

She was taking care of only 3 kids with my son being one of the three and a toddler bit my son in his mouth... He ripped several areas inside his lip...

I'm beyond pist...Ima sue them

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of child care from La Petite Academy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants La Petite Academy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by La Petite Academy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with La Petite Academy?

Comments

School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Corllins University Scam Corllins University "I spent alot of money on the Masters degree program based on learning, and was also told that the degree was accredited and valid for applying for jobs, but as..." Read more La Petite Academy - Multiple Injuries La Petite Academy "Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries. When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more