3.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I have worked here for 5 weeks now in South Carolina.Ratios in this state are god awful, which is why your kid is not getting any one on one attention.

Management is run by uneducated "professionals", while your child only has a max of 2 adults to almost 20 kids. And they're all under the age of 5! And you, as parents wonder why your kid gets hurt all the time. The company does not care about its employees or its kids, it only cAres about $$ when you walk through the door.

I wanted to quit after my first day here. Until I can secure a new job, I am stuck here until only God knows when. Turnover is ridiculous and so are all the "rules." I have been an educator for over 13 years now, and have never hated a job or a center as much as this one. I wish I could actually sit down and teach the kids their colors, numbers, potty training, etc but there's never time because all I do is run around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to keep these kids from biting and smacking each other because simply: there are too many of them in one small, confined space!

This place is nothing short of a mess when I've seen the police in here twice doIng different "investigations", and DSS as well.It honestly just hurts when there are a lot of kids here I like and parents as well, but there's no support in terms of the adults running the place, who are morons, and the company itself, which seems to know nothing about kids and just watches the cameras all day long from another state!

Review about: La Petite Academy Teacher.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with La Petite Academy?

Comments

I don't understand why people trust daycares so much??I've come across employees of daycares & they all have stated they hate children.

I don't think parents look "too much" into it like they should. They don't do their homework. As for the actual centers, they're just trying to hire whomever they can, regardless of personality/education.

I know 2 toddlers currently in a center here that has 5 star reviews...yet neither of these children speak well or are advanced in any way.They are both infant-like in their behavior/speech even though they are 2 1/2 & 4 1/2 years old.

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1280508

is this the clemson rd location?